Winter is coming

This week has been a tough one in terms of motivation. The nights draw in, no sun during the daytime and it's damp and cold. Still the weekend came around and I was able to do a decent session and a good long run. I'm building up the volume slowly and still pain free so all good. My long run is now at 16 miles which I did today so pleased with that. I don't feel too tired. It would be great to have the odd day of sun but I don't think we'll see it again until March.

Weekly miles: 96 (not checked my weekly miles in ages) with a day off.

Negatives: Losing toenails (consequence of training).
                  Short lining splitting during session (embarrassing).

Positives: I've strung 3 weeks of solid training together.
                My championship entry for London has been accepted.
               



                 

Comments

  1. Hope "little Carl" didn't make an appearance! :) Looks like you are getting there slowly but surely mate. As for the weather, next couple of weeks are meant to be ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it all 'popped out' mate. Did my best to cover it up whilst running my reps in full view of oncoming traffic. Had to laugh...almost ruined my session but determination prevailed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Post

Positive Thinking